Are you looking for a career in a fast-paced, exciting industry that makes a real difference in people’s lives? Do you want to join a family-owned business with a successful reputation and track record for excellence? If so, then Power House Pest Control is looking for hard-working individuals like you to expand our team of Pest Control Technicians.
At Power House Pest Control, we don’t just exterminate pests – we also prioritize personal growth, career development, and a fun and creative work environment. As a Pest Control Technician, you will receive paid training to learn about integrated pest management for government and commercial applications. You will also be responsible for inspecting buildings and premises for signs of pests or infestations, using baits and traps to remove pests, applying pesticides competently in and around buildings and other structures, designing and carrying out pest management plans, driving trucks equipped with power spraying equipment, and creating leads by canvassing neighborhoods during downtimes.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A clean driving record.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs.
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- The ability to constantly move, get into attics or crawl spaces, and work at a good pace.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service.
- The ability to demonstrate and practice a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- The motivation to work independently.
As a Power House Pest Control team member, you will enjoy:
- Personal growth and development to achieve your goals.
- A mission and goal lead the team to grow and expand the company.
- A fun and creative work environment in a casual but professional culture.
- Career opportunity in a lucrative industry.
- A competitive salary of $3200 to $3600 Monthly which increases as the company grows.
- No-cost individual health insurance for personal health and wellness ($6K value)
- A company vehicle for less wear and tear on personal vehicle.
- Company-paid training which ensures professional performance.
- No Sundays for a day of rest.
- Guaranteed pay for job security.
At Power House Pest Control, we value professionalism, diligence, responsiveness, excellence, and integrity. If you share these values and are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career in the pest control industry, we encourage you to apply. Prior experience is not required – we value hard work, determination, and a willingness to learn. Join our team and help us continue to provide excellent pest control services to our valued customers.